Sunday, March 8, 2009

TokBox Presentation Copying Comments

I tried two ways to embed or copy our Presentation to my blog.  The first attempt created a nice picture of the first page of our Presentation but, it also included GoogleDocs which if clicked, lead a path to my email.  I tried to get rid of it and failed.  So, I made this ugly post. What I do like about this ugly post is that when you click on the link, it puts up a large version of our Presentation.  I'm looking forward to hearing about some other ways that I can post on my blog or web page.  I feel posting on the blog and web site from other sites should be a discussion for those of us who have little experience in this area. 

Okay, Okay, I've got it.  I deleted my second ugly post because after some testing, I discovered that the copy/paste procedure did not leave a path open to my gmail.  Michelle checked out the post on my blog from her account and hit Google Docs and it opened up to her gmail.  I tried it from willamette.mat"s account and it opened up to willamette.mat's gmail.  So, through experimenting around with Michelle we discovered that it will open up the web page of whoever is signed in.  Ahh Haaa.   


1 comment:

  1. Nothing like a little trial and error. You did a magnificant job on this project!!!

    ReplyDelete